About Me

My photo
-not tall -not short -not fat -not thin -not a guy bt one thing is i damn love simple life...wat 4 2 be so complicated?...u r here 2 enjoy bt nt suffering!!!.....tat's y I DAMN LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

stupid idiot SEJ teacher!!!!

actually i had juz created my new blog.....tis morning,i supposed gonna do my pro tgt v sheh nee...bt they wanna go 1-stop....hehe...changed my plan n gonna join them too....BT!!!....met sun yon n she told me tat today gt club....haiz....CNT JOINED THEM!!!...then all of them juz did happy face 2 me n said BYE BYE...omg...really keksi me lo....after i had gone bck 2 d club....ther was no teacher n members around.....WAT D.....it was such a terrible day!!!(had 2 eat my lunch in canteen nia)....

met "add-on" in canteen after lab, and he told me tat mayb he is nt gonna 2 hike(penang hill hiking).....yoryor....WHY LEH?....so sobx sobxx nia.....juz left me,bao ying,carlyn,nigel nia....actually i dun really hav d confidence 2 climc up 2 d top.....hope i can do it la....WONT LET PL 'KUA SUI' WAN....haha!!!

No comments: