About Me

My photo
-not tall -not short -not fat -not thin -not a guy bt one thing is i damn love simple life...wat 4 2 be so complicated?...u r here 2 enjoy bt nt suffering!!!.....tat's y I DAMN LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

has been tagged!!

RULE 1:Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!

1.0 I like 2 walk alone in the street.
2.0 I like 2 laugh 2 myself....HAHAHAHAHAA....
3.0 I'm in the family of WU KUI JIA ZHU(tortise family)...i'm KUI KUI no.1
4.0 I'm slow motion in the way i do my works,bathing(at least 15 mins),eating(15mins gua)....
5.0 I like 2 smile 2 everyone when meeting each other...(mayb nt everyone la...if i meet sum1 who i beh syok then i wnt cai him/her)
6.0 I started 2 love sejarah n bio....I LOVE SEJ!!!....I LOVE BIO!!!
7.0 I like 2 take bus.
8.0 I used 2 eat d small little bunch of green stuff....guess wat??...d small little chilis lo...taste nice!!
9.0 I used 2 wake up early at home bt i used 2 sleep in the class.
10.0 I hate 2 memorise things cuz i'm absent-minded.
11.0 I am looking forwawrd 2 go TAO(autocity wan)...no chance 2 eat ther.
12.0 I like sea-view...makes me feel happy,comfortable...
13.0 I like 2 go party,hanging out v frends.
14.0 I love myself,my family,my kakak,my dog(mimi).
15.0 I enjoy my life now!!!


People that I would want to tag are:
1.ee wei
2.whooi meen
3.ying shan
4.sun yon
5.christina
6.puey mei

No comments: