About Me

My photo
-not tall -not short -not fat -not thin -not a guy bt one thing is i damn love simple life...wat 4 2 be so complicated?...u r here 2 enjoy bt nt suffering!!!.....tat's y I DAMN LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

my BIO ar!!!!

BEFORE EXAM:my bio teacher really damn swt....saying tat wanna giv us some tips....in d end,know wat did he write on d board?----秋名山。。。。

EXAM TIME: i gt shocked during holding d exam paper....cuz the 1st page was about the digestion....i was totally blank for it....and below ther was about 2 draw out d villus which is located in d small intestine!!!...which is meant by the “ 秋名山”....cuz the road ther is winding!!!...get it?

**my lovely bio ar....y u wanna treat me so badly wor?....do 'u' know tat bcuz of 'u' i had 2 stress my eyes,my brain,my energy......and yet....i dun think i can pass 4 tis term exam...haiz.

2 comments:

sun yon said...

eh.. hiao a..? talking to bio? haha
want also talk to add maths and maths la.. they will reply de.. bio lansi eh.. choi lei tou shor ar. x)

Memorable Diaries said...

wat la...i love bio wan u noe...bcuz of tat CHAO MING SHAN LA...makes me feel so terrible n horrible nia...haiyo..u think i need so much comments meh...i juz wanna write out wateva i wan...