About Me

My photo
-not tall -not short -not fat -not thin -not a guy bt one thing is i damn love simple life...wat 4 2 be so complicated?...u r here 2 enjoy bt nt suffering!!!.....tat's y I DAMN LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

stupid FRUIT ENZYME!!!!...STUPID!!!STUPID!!!

juz now i spent nearly half n hour 2 cut my fruits...bt in d end....CNT MAKE MY FRUIT ENZYME.....noe y?---cuz my lemon had rotten d la...and 4 tat stupid lemon hor...it had 2 be cut off d skin....can u juz imagine how thick is it?...it took me many hours 2 cut d skin bt when i finished cutting,i noticed tat inside had spoilt...oh gorsh!!!!...bcuz of tat lemon,it really spoilt my whole thing!!!!!...i really pek cek juz now....n then i juz left my apples and d waste ther n went out d.....(abit sui hor 4 nt cleaning up...hehe)

No comments: