About Me

My photo
-not tall -not short -not fat -not thin -not a guy bt one thing is i damn love simple life...wat 4 2 be so complicated?...u r here 2 enjoy bt nt suffering!!!.....tat's y I DAMN LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

hate RUMAH SUKAN!!!!damn hate!!!!

had 2 wake up early tis morning....wat for?.....mah went for tat stupid rumah sukan lo....damn hate d incharged teacher---xu pi yu....hate her a lot!!!!.....fatty bom bom!!!!....she gave me 2 times PONTENG(juz went out 2 eat)....omg...wasted my time nia...went ther 4 nth....i asked her in proper way y gave me ponteng...and tat stupid fatty replied:"u go ask pn.chan la..dun ask me y...."see!!!...wat a super terrible teacher!!!!I HATE HER!!!!!...and ther were others went out too bt she signed 4 them....NOT FAIR!!!

dun bother v tat stupid bom bom d la....juz now when playing ping pong v ah karr,our shot were d most yeng wan...noe Y?....cuz v played ping pong VS badminton...haha...our styles were as same as playing badminton:-
@ping pong ball flew up as high as shuttle cock
@ " " " flew out d table DAMN FAR FAR AWAY...
@our playing styles----"smashing","lobbing"....

**anyway quite enjoyed too....can KEEP FIT...it's d most effective way....haha...cuz hav 2 rush v tat small little ball....(i think v played 4 10times bt rushed 4 d ball for more than 100 times----abit 'kua zhang hor'...hehe..nvm la...can teach u all chinese too lo..anyone who dunno d meaning of 'kua zhang' hor....can plz refer 2 my EXAMPLE....haha)

No comments: