About Me

My photo
-not tall -not short -not fat -not thin -not a guy bt one thing is i damn love simple life...wat 4 2 be so complicated?...u r here 2 enjoy bt nt suffering!!!.....tat's y I DAMN LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Friday, August 29, 2008

my hair arrhhh....

my hair has bcum short bck....so sobby.....actually i was so urgghhhh.....with tat stupid hairdresser....b4 tat i told her nt 2 cut my fringe and yet she was busy promoting her make up stuff 2 sheh nee....SO ENDED UP....my hair was so short n my sideburn were gone!!!!...n my sideways were so straight like a line....OMG....

but anyway my skol had changed d rules:
@fringe cnt be over d eyes
@sideburn cnt be longer than d bck
@cnt used pins(so stupid 4 tis!!!)

***so my hair is now qualified EXCEPT my fringe was abit like ladder-styled hair...hope it wil be alright.

No comments: