About Me

My photo
-not tall -not short -not fat -not thin -not a guy bt one thing is i damn love simple life...wat 4 2 be so complicated?...u r here 2 enjoy bt nt suffering!!!.....tat's y I DAMN LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

merdeka run...

around 6.30am , yi shan was outside my house....
OH GORSH!!!...i tot she's coming at 6.45 so i wasnt outside my house...after she called me,i gt shocked....
yi shan:"Wei,r u ready?"....
ME:"Erm...quite la...bt i'm stil in my room."....
yi shan:"wat???...i'm at outside ur house now!!!"....
ME:"HUH?....oh ok...coming out now."....so i rushed 2 my gate n gt up her car....
later on,we went ther by ee wei's car....
around 7.45(nearly 8 gua),we started our run....of cuz it was quite stranous la....
walked 4 10km u noe??...quite long...v started frm BEACH STREET....then walked 2 PENANG ROAD....followed by BURMA ROAD....part of PERAK ROAD....then KELAWAI ROAD-->GURNEY DRIVE-->d road in front d WAWASAN UNIVERSITY
--->walked pass E&O...tat yvonne wanna go in 2 eat...bt no money...haha...so we continued....actually v had seperated v others(yi shan & ee wei) on d half way...hehe...i wanna over cut others...so i ran ahead...yvonne was following beside me...
so in d end 2 of us reached ther 1st....waiting 4 yi shan n ee wei....
OMG...i din expect i gt d cert(cuz i din register)....i bluff them saying tat my red hand-band had dropped on d half way (cuz all d runners wil get d red hand-band when they started 2 register themselves)....
so WORTH IT!!!!....
later on,we went 2 take bus 2 gurney---->STARTBUCKS....
had some drinks n cakes 2 reward ourselves 4 running finish d whole trip....haha....really enjoy today!!!





No comments: