About Me

My photo
-not tall -not short -not fat -not thin -not a guy bt one thing is i damn love simple life...wat 4 2 be so complicated?...u r here 2 enjoy bt nt suffering!!!.....tat's y I DAMN LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

hopes tat Puey Mei wil be happy...

today,puey mei is having a birthday party at her house....
Actually many of us were supposed 2 be ther....
BUT ended up many of us cnt go....
For me:my dad din allow me 2 go bcuz of 7 moon...
For jeanne:she was going bck 2 her old town...
Xu peng told me tat she was nt going too as i'm nt going(cuz no frends ther)....
i feel so sry 4 puey mei bcuz she came 2 my birthday party tis yr and yet i din go 4 her party...
so i was thinking 4 d whole morning...what can i do 4 her????....
at last,i had an idea:i told my mum tat i'm going 2 tsu xuan bt actually i'm taking bus down 2 puey mei's house....
my plan had worked!!!
i reached ther around 1 sth...i called her after i gt down frm d bus n her sis came 2 picked me up in front .....skol(forgot d name)....
at first,i was abit shocked 2 hav a enormous sea-view in front of her house(cuz her house is at d sea-side)...we then started 2 prepare d food stuff....i helped her 2 do d jelly....
bcuz of nt enough of d ingredients,her little sis brought me out 2 buy with BIKE!!!!....can u juz imagine such a form2 gal can ride a motor????....
oh gorsh!!!...it really shocked me(2nd time)!!!!....
really gt shocked 4 many times ther(luckily i hav no heart prob)....
after a while,angie n qian mei finally came....then we went 2 yan yi's house....bcuz i was in rush so puey mei send me 2 d main road n i took bus bck early....
OF CUZ i hav 2 rush bck 2 tzu suan b4 my dad went ther 2 pick me up at 5.30!!!
AFTER I WENT HOME....i gt 2 think tat wanna make more surprises 4 her(cuz she was so upset tis morning for some reasons...)...
i called wei lun n asked him 4 help...i asked him:"where can i get sum sort of 'fireworks' which are normally used in party?"...he answered me:"u go 2 gurney(toy storious) 2 hav a look."...
i believed him so i went ther....
BUT...
searched 4 everyshops where gt sell toys and yet cnt get wat i wanted!!!!!....
in d end, i walked bck 2 one stop...
after had a discussion v sheh nee,we had made a decission-->buy some cupcakes n put candles ontop.....
i tried my best 2 decorate d cupcakes....but when d cupcakes was sent ther....wei lun told me tat d whole process wasnt tat successfully....it was bcuz of :
@the blow of d wind
@d candles were too short n d cakes gt scorched(turned black black d)
before tat i had recieved call frm puey mei n she told me d candles were pretty nice n she liked it so much(actually she had hidden sth behind).....
i really feel so embarrased....
anyway,i hope she wil be happy today....wishing her belated sweet 16!!!!

No comments: