About Me

My photo
-not tall -not short -not fat -not thin -not a guy bt one thing is i damn love simple life...wat 4 2 be so complicated?...u r here 2 enjoy bt nt suffering!!!.....tat's y I DAMN LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Unpredictable....

recently
many things had happened .....
sum gud
sum bad
sum make me stunned
sum make me recalled bck
since long time ago
sum make me felt unbelievable
sum make me touched
sum make me felt dizzy
..........................................................

sumtimes
we cnt judge
it's true enough
although u gt 2 see both sides
it's really hardly 2 be judged
i just wanna ask WHY

sumtimes
we may feel contented
ya it sounds like YEahhhhH...just love it...
but when we really get into it
we may get 2 know tat
LIFE is nt as easy like wat we see on the appearance
it's totally different
it's true enough
i just wanna ask WHY

beyond tat
in the world u locate at
in the world u see through
in the world u get through
doesnt mean tat
other pl frm the same world
will spend the same thing with u
BUT
they wil just act as part of the disasters...
ONLY
wil destroy the pieceful world
i just wanna ask WHY

in this WORLD
is always full of QUESTION MARKS???????????????

No comments: