About Me

My photo
-not tall -not short -not fat -not thin -not a guy bt one thing is i damn love simple life...wat 4 2 be so complicated?...u r here 2 enjoy bt nt suffering!!!.....tat's y I DAMN LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Meaningful card....




i had received a belated birthday card frm my buddies.....
there were sum unexpected pl.....
really gosh man!!!!


HAHAHHAA!!!!


~YI LING
thanks you very much ya!!!!!
i knew tis was part of ur idea!!!
really thx!!!!!


although it was just a simple card
BUT
it did mean alot 2 me
i really will appreciate it
it was indeed a surprise 2 me
i wil keep it well


THX TO U GUYS YA!!!!!

2 comments:

yiling said...

HAHAHA
as long as you are happy I am happy.
I treat you just the same way as you treat me as friends.
remember the bday card you gave me last year?
HEHE
By the way, you thank everyone yesterday and today.
I was quite sad that you didn't thank me.
and now I see it.
LOL
Okay. hope you'll like it and appreciate it as you said lar hur.
love ya =)


Best regards,
-YiLiNg`` =P

Memorable Diaries said...

lol...
i dunno wat 2 say la....
BUT
countless thx 2 u.......

~muckzzzzz