About Me

My photo
-not tall -not short -not fat -not thin -not a guy bt one thing is i damn love simple life...wat 4 2 be so complicated?...u r here 2 enjoy bt nt suffering!!!.....tat's y I DAMN LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Youth Camp 2008...

juz finished our 4 days 3 nights Camp[17/12--20/12]...



the location was at one of the service apartment which quite near to tesco la-->stallion apartment



OK GUYSS!!!!

the main reason i wil join tis camp is bcuz of AH KARR[ tat piggy].....cuz b4 tat[3 months ago la]...she kept on persuading me 2 accompany her....BUT when i saw d price....i tiok wanna FAINT d key....SO EXPENSIVE---->RM80 u noe....mang siao siao....

BUT I ALSO SIAO KEY D LA---->CUZ I HAD FILLED IN D FORM [dunno was bcuz of ah karr added in sum poison or wat into my food n make me so unconsious n JOINED d camp ]


during the 1st day....we both GOT SHOCKED!!!!!

ME :" WEIIII...WE GOT CUM 2 WRONG CAMP BO????"....WHY BO C TIOK GALS WAN????
AH KARR :"I ALSO DUNNO LEH!!!"WE



we both seemed 2 be so nervous u noe!!!!

after gt into our team...both of us gt seperated...cuz nt in the same team...

MY TEAM IS ZEBULUN!!!
ADVISER: di sheng
LEADER: boon kai [pl called him xiao kai wan...dunno y also]
ASSISTANT : yong xiang [who leaved us n went 2 S'pore 4 further studying]
MEMBERS : me lo[d only leng lui]...kah yan...thing sheng...jing yao...kang shen...zhi hong...wei ping



Ah karr was in ASHER group....her leader is VEE NEE n assistant is ERIC....
[lazy 2 intro her members d la]




OTHERS...JUZ LOOK AT D PICS below HERE LA....really bo lat write d...


here is the place!!!



tis is my angel...really din expect it...but wanna thx him so much...as he gt served me sum food,bought me note book n wrote sum msg 2 me...THANKS!!




tis is my devotion leader...she is quite nice n guess how old is she???

[20 yrs]









ohhhh...VEE NEE!!!...I AM HER ANGEL!!!!
but i also gt served Eric cuz 2 prevent both of them noe tat ah karr is Eric angel n me is Vee Nee...
































he is so cutie man!!!...he named Zuan Khai...[i hope i am right]
































yorrr...he is so FUNNY la...hahaha....
































she is Sophia...one of our devotion team member....she looks cutie too!!!



















frm left: ME,ah karr, yi er,n robin...

























3 'ANGELs' haha.....





















abit blur tis pic...tat funny guy is Eric....mouth really so thick n big...



















i juz noe d right guy-->timothy lo...but left side i dunno his name...pai seh....below here...is me vee nee n ah karr















haha...tis 3 guys looked so CUTIE N FUNNY MAN!!!!!.....but i wanna stress tat....NOT HANDSOME ya!!!!....k la...frm left(top):jen juang,khoon yen(dunno correct bo)..n kenneth


tel u guys!!!KENNETH IS AH KARR ANGEL!!!he gave her many things lo...more than me...so beh syok...haha...jk la.







I REALLY ENJOY N LOVE TIS CAMP!!!!!NOT REGRAD!!!!

5 comments:

Jebez said...

we put so many effort in this camp d.
hope u enjoy it !!
n rmb nxt yr call MORE new frenz join ya!!

Anonymous said...

yea yea wo0Oh0oO~!~!~! this camp rocks! nice to meet you! see you in yc 2009!

Memorable Diaries said...

~Jebez: actually i was joking v u la...i DID REALLY ENJOY THE CAMP...it was the best camp i had ever joint!!!!

Jebez said...

lol...
still dun noe ur kelakuan meh??
dun 4get i'm ur leader lai leh..
jkjk...

Memorable Diaries said...

~Timothy:haha..nice 2 meet u too!!!...i hope wil meet u guys in coming yr too!!!!

~Jebez:hanah...ur my leader la...u noe all my kelakuan la..GAO LO...'praise' u bck lo!!!...kakaka!!!