About Me

My photo
-not tall -not short -not fat -not thin -not a guy bt one thing is i damn love simple life...wat 4 2 be so complicated?...u r here 2 enjoy bt nt suffering!!!.....tat's y I DAMN LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

new LIFE???

my maid had gone bck 4 nearly one week....
so i've gt d reputation as the 2nd 'MAID' now...hahaaaaaa
Ermmm....
my NEW life goes on....

WAKE UP at 8 sth every morning...
after having breakfast
wash clothes & dry them up
sweep & mop floor
AND
.
.
.
.
CLEANING D TOILETS!!!!! [the hatest...most disgust...gt me into puke thingy 2 do tat!!!!....BT hav 2 do so...haizzzz]


LUNCH i hav a box of economy rice which dad bought 4 me [as nobody cook now...BUT tis cnt depend on me...IF NOT...i wil bcum HOMELESS!!!...hehe...mayb tis is abit exaggerating la ]

EVENING i wil keep all the clothes n iron them...


it seemed 2 be so easy 2 be done....BUT...
when u did it....
wahhhhhhhhhhh...[shouted like ghost...for help]

SO ....I REALLY ADMIRE MY MAID as she can do it by herself!!!!

4 comments:

xu-peng said...

as you know..i always did those things repeat and repeat everyweek and everyday

Memorable Diaries said...

omg...
u got do wan meh???
BUT
is really hard lo
haiz

Anonymous said...

*shocked*
Finally, u....'ve grown up?
hahaha
jia you! u can do it. =D

Memorable Diaries said...

haha...can say so la...thx 4 ur words la...i wil anyway.