About Me

My photo
-not tall -not short -not fat -not thin -not a guy bt one thing is i damn love simple life...wat 4 2 be so complicated?...u r here 2 enjoy bt nt suffering!!!.....tat's y I DAMN LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hanging out..

Out with xu-peng n boo teik today...
so glad 2 help xp 2 choose a new dress....
it costs soooo much leh...
i bargained v tat worker til my saliva had dried up!!!!
finally bought it leh!!!!
went 2 watch movie lo---High school musical 3...
oh gorsh...so bored u noe!!!
[so regrad 4 nt listening 2 xp...haiz]

boo teik n xp nearly slept key in d cinema...
me watched alone....haiz...
later on went 2 eat dinner at TOP TOP near my house ther...
AT NIGHT

went 2 watch another movie v my family again----wushu
nt bad la...at least i bo slept key..haha


with my maid in d cinema...

No comments: