About Me

My photo
-not tall -not short -not fat -not thin -not a guy bt one thing is i damn love simple life...wat 4 2 be so complicated?...u r here 2 enjoy bt nt suffering!!!.....tat's y I DAMN LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Acc my maid 2 d burmist temple...

we went ther last week...
as my maid gonna go bck to Indo d
so she wanna take sum pics
for sum memories using her camera[so rich man]...
so i went ther V her...
CAN YOU JUZ IMAGINE THER Were 2 MAD PL
ran all round 2 capture pics...
[nvm la..as i had got d reputation as SIAO PO d...used 2 it man!!!]
haha...

ther was a barking mad pl sitting on top a goat statue!!!
[when my maid helped me 2 captured tis...ther were 2 little boys looking at me...
i juz ignored them...haha...wat wil they think about me leh???...haha]
wowwww...tis is d pound which is loacated far far away at d bck part of d temple...they called it as a Wishing Pond if nt mistaken...

wat a BIG STATUE behind me leh....look at me...n yet stil smiling...means i am so brave hurhhh!!!

hehe....love tis 2 statues....so cute n lovely...i bang d bell loudly....GONGGGGGGGG...pl looked at me again....haiz.

if u guys r same age v me...then u need 2 pray tis...is a MONKEY GOD...no la..actually ther were 12 gods which represented all d animals according 2 d lunar calendar...so tis is MINE!!!!....gt 2 pray hard loooo.... weeeeee....gt 2 eat my fav 'mua chi' outside d temple!!!! YUMMY!!!

No comments: