About Me

My photo
-not tall -not short -not fat -not thin -not a guy bt one thing is i damn love simple life...wat 4 2 be so complicated?...u r here 2 enjoy bt nt suffering!!!.....tat's y I DAMN LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Friday, September 19, 2008

spotcheck!!!

during chinese lesson,we all were laughing non-stop n having quite much fun......
BUT suddenly ther was one whole gang of 'black birds' flew in our class!!!!...and said ther was going 2 hav spotcheck at tis moment......
it was my 1st time 2 experience tat....
so i kept my liquid paper inside my shoe....
later on....guess wat happened????......

tat STUPID IDIOT COW called me out 2 check my shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

so mah KENA D lo.....

i din mind 2 get demerits ..............
but i hate her so much 4 calling me out!!!!!.....
it was like she was spotting on me frm d beginning.........

yorrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........
so damn it!!!!.....
soooo frustrated nia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........

3 comments:

lee chien said...

haiya
dun pek chek liao
me 2cd tym tiok liao lo

but oso very scared..

Jess said...

aiya... is like that de la... i oso kena mar.. the black bird like very zhen dui me aneh.. kena till cham cham

Memorable Diaries said...

ya la...so stupid right....anyway i had cooled down d...hehe.