About Me

My photo
-not tall -not short -not fat -not thin -not a guy bt one thing is i damn love simple life...wat 4 2 be so complicated?...u r here 2 enjoy bt nt suffering!!!.....tat's y I DAMN LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

my room...

juz tidied up my room...it was so messy b4 tat...
it spends me about 2-4hours 2 tidy up last week....
HAHAHhhhaaa....
wanna c my room after had been tidying up???....
HERE THEY ARE:


BEFORE:
tis was taken b4 tat....look at it...wow...cnt believe it right???...haha
actually my bed at tat moment was damn messy too bt dare nt post it here...hehe...
AFTER:
later on,all my clothes were gone into my cupboard....
Erm...tis is my writing table....actually it has been tidied up last week bt it looks lik abit mess in tis pic ....okay...juz giv me a min 2 explain it...as we need 2 pass up our moral pro by tis few weeks...so i hav 2 rush up....tat's why u can c ther was one whole stack of paper ontop ther....IT'S MY MORAL PRO...
tis pic below here was taken after i switched off my room light...and my whole room was in d darkness EXCEPT of the light illuminated frm my table lamp....
hey...look at those files and d box below here....i had juz bought it at POPULAR last week ...i spent countless hours 2 sort out my ttn papers in all those files.....quite like them actually....

tis is d scene of d darkness in my room....really cool....quite like it...i always switched off my room light n juz leave it in d dark....

No comments: