About Me

My photo
-not tall -not short -not fat -not thin -not a guy bt one thing is i damn love simple life...wat 4 2 be so complicated?...u r here 2 enjoy bt nt suffering!!!.....tat's y I DAMN LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Friday, June 19, 2009

The bad day for me....

i gt into an accident just now....
i crushed into a car in front of me...
mayb my speed was bit fast...
i cnt be able 2 stop at once....
so BANG....
haizzzzz....

it was really sth i din expect to happen....

it makes me so depressed just now....

got scolded again....

no car for me anymore.....

haizzz.....

i need to pay for the car owner in front of me...+ my mom's car.....

i think......

i gonna kill myself soon......

RM200...+ RM 1000++....HAIZZZZZ----->infinity then

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GONNA SHOUT OUT LOUD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: