About Me

My photo
-not tall -not short -not fat -not thin -not a guy bt one thing is i damn love simple life...wat 4 2 be so complicated?...u r here 2 enjoy bt nt suffering!!!.....tat's y I DAMN LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Friday, March 27, 2009

early celebration....


HAPPY EARLY SWEET 17


TO


ME


...................................................................................



i was exercising just now....sweating alot...

SUDDENLY...


my frend---chiew jing



she called up


n said




'hey,i wil bring sth 2 ur house after a while...wait me at outside ya......."


me ansed:"huh????....wat's tat????"


ended up
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

a fruits cake+a cuttie doggy


the bday gal

me n my mom
(my dad went 2 sleep d...haiz)...


me n my maid
funny look...lol.


tis is my maid...

wearing her pyjamas...

nvm la...she looked pretty in her pyjamas also la(at least better than liangchek wan ...)


holding my present




thx to chiew jing ya....

just love the doggie so much....

i named it as JING JING( frm chiew jing's name)

will hug the little doggie when i sleep.....

ohhhhh sooooo sweeetttttt man!!!!!!!

3 comments:

xu-peng said...

this dog ho
my house got 1 bigger than yours de
my sister bf gave her as valentine present
lol

Memorable Diaries said...

wat la....smaller is more cute key!!!!blekkkk!!!!

sun yon said...

walao. you hug how many things go sleep geh?
whr's our changjiangno.7? LOL